Frequently Asked Questions
- Redding Rodeo is a 501(c)4 Not-for-profit Association
- The rodeo will go on – rain or shine.
- Children 2 and under (that sit on an adults lap) can enter without a ticket, all others need a ticker.
There are no special / discounted ticket prices other than what are shown on the web site.
All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- If you are interested in becoming a Vendor at our next event, please send us an email at email@example.com
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, email address and what you wish to sell or promote at our event.
Our Vendor/concession Chairman will get back to you.
- Mutton Bustin riders are chosen via a random drawing.
There are no changes made to the scheduled riders after the drawing is completed.
Due to the short notice, there is no Waiting List for replacement riders if someone does not show up to ride.
All riders must wear a helmet, they will not be allowed to ride without one.
All riders need to check-in before the event, there are signs indicating where the check-in booth is.
Final instructions for entering the arena will be given at check-in.
The rider and one adult are permitted in the arena for this event.
Everyone needs a ticket to get into the grandstands to watch the rodeo.
- The Redding Rodeo Association arena and seating areas are available to rent for use by other groups.
Some restrictions apply. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 530-241-5731 for additional information and pricing.